with Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Hager’s Journeys Exclusive Offer
$600 Spa & Onboard credit.
Use for spa treatments, beauty salon, giftshop,
Regent Choice explorations booked onboard
- Kids sail for $999
- Includes cruise and free shore excursions.
- Airfare additional.
- Additional amenities on Voyager Club Sailings
On these special dates, choose from an exclusive excursion, pre-cruise hotel valued to $350 per suite or additional onboard credit.
Cruising in Alaska . . .
is exploring an unexpected wonderland – and there is something for everyone. From seaplane trips above breathtaking landscapes to hiking in the Tongass National Forest, America’s last frontier has an abundance of activities to keep loved ones entertained.
The Regent Seven Seas Mariner offers the best value in Alaska cruises. Every room on the ship has a balcony, and your cruise fare includes roundtrip economy airfare, unlimited free shore excursions, gratuities, unlimited WIFI, and unlimited beverages including soft drinks, specialty coffees, bottled
water, fine wines, beer and premium spirits. There are two specialty restaurants for which there is NO surcharge like there is on other cruise ships.
Complimentary Shore Excursions Guests aboard the Seven Seas Mariner will experience the excitement of whales breaching and pristine landscapes as she
sails from one unforgettable port of call to the next. And with Regent, you have many free shore excursions from which to choose in each port. Here are a few of our favorites;
• Russian America and Raptor Center: This unique excursion explores the historical highlights of this former “Russian” capital city and includes a tour through the Alaska Raptor Center.
• Cycling and Forest Walk: Explore a side of Sitka rarely experienced by visitors during a unique and exhilarating cycling tour and forest walk.
• Sea Otter & Wildlive Quest: Observe Alaska’s abundant marine and wildlife aboard a waterjet-driven tour vessel through one of the world’s most beautiful coastal environments.
• Savor Juneau’s unique local flavors during this delightful tasting tour and cooking demonstration in Alaska’s capital city
• Mendenhall Glacier – Guide’s Choice Adventure Hike: Experience Alaska’s rugged natural beauty from a perspective best seen on foot during this exhilarating walking tour at the Mendenhall Glacier National Recreation Area.
• Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest: Explore Alaska’s teeming waters and lush natural beauty in a unique new way during this whale-watching and wildlife quest in Stephen’s Passage.
• Cruise George Inlet & Crab Feast: Enjoy a taste of Alaska during this picturesque cruise and crab feast at the George Inlet Lodge.
• Join an experienced Alaska trail guide for a walk through the natural, unspoiled beauty of a coastal rain forest found on a remote island in the Tongass National Forest.
• Become absorbed in the rich living culture of Southeast Alaska’s Native Americans and witness a rip-roaring lumberjack competition on this comprehensive and fun tour of Ketchikan.
In addition to the free excursions, there are a few special explorations
for which there is a surcharge, such as the Five Glacier Seaplane Exploration:
Experience Alaska’s unparalleled panoramic vistas during an unforgettable, multi-glacier flight seeing tour. An authentic floatplane will take you for an exhilarating ride past spectacular waterfalls and lush green rainforests en route to the majestic Juneau Icefield and its four stunning glaciers: 1,500 square miles of solid ice. Soar over the deep crevasses and azure blue meltwater pools of the Hole-in-the-Wall Glacier, Taku Glacier, Norris Glacier and the East and West Twin Glaciers.
• Fly-In Fishing Excursion: Combine the challenge of fly-fishing with a breathtaking flight to the heart of the Tongass National tidal estuary. Depending upon the time of year, pursue one of four varieties of Pacific salmon: Dolly Varden, cutthroat trout or steelhead. Whether an experienced of novice angler, guests will be sure to enjoy a spectacular fly-fishing session in Juneau.
• Helicopter Glacier Trek: For guests seeking a vigorous excursion, the Helicopter Glacier Trek is not to miss. Explore Alaska’s printing natural beauty in a stimulating way during a thrilling helicopter ride and glacier trek. Guests will board a helicopter for a picturesque flight to the glacial trekking site. Following a brief introduction to the mountaineering gear (ice axe, crampons, harness and helmet) and safety and tour instructions, guests will join experienced mountaineering guides for a two hour trek through glacial icescapes.